Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Jump the Hump Day Navy SEAL Post- Raising the Bar Funds Video

HooYah!!
It's Wednesday!
Time to Jump the Hump with a Navy SEAL Thing
.



The Oldest FrogHog on the Web (said only in the nicest way of course) just made it back from the SWAMP.

I was there for another meeting of the Tadpoles aka Wannabee FrogHogs in Training.

And I tell you the "kids" were really cooking. They found a way to raise some badly needed funds to visit their favorite SEAL-owned bar- Badfrogs.

I know that many of the Tadpoles were once in the Frog Scouts. So I know that no challenge is too difficult for them, especially if it involved obtaining alcoholic beverages.

I mentioned that they should have all waited until they finished earning their FrogHog Navy Pride tattoos
(not to be confused with a rivals group's Navy Pride Badge. ).

But, NOOOOOooo. They jumped right into it.

They called the op- Raising the Bar
(not to be confused with a rivals group's Operation thin mint)

I made them give a complete sitrep to earn their FrogHog Navy Pride tattoo session. And they also did a" dirt dive" to add ways to improve things.

See the op sitrep video below.

It was taken using their official FrogHog Oakley Sunglass-cams.

It is
only the daylight part of the op. The night part of the video was mysteriously erased, (so they told me.)

Here's the op report






( I am not affiliated with Chuck Mangione and do not own any rights to the music.  This is a one of a kind personal video made for my enjoyment and that of my friends.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bravo! Well done indeed!

Lynne429
Chicago Division

Anonymous said...

From Ozzie
The best one yet! And for that cookout- how much beer, did you say you NEEDED?-LOL