Monday, July 10, 2017

What Not to Say if You're a First Lady


I'm reposting this gem,  I wrote on my Yahoo 360 blog.Way back when 2007.

What Not to Say if You’re a First Lady


My sis sent me an email that was full of wonderful freaking quotes by freaking Hillary Clinton when she was freaking First Lady of Arkansas and the USA

. My freaking Heroine – Not!  

No surprise here on how she can turn a phrase. My favorite quote is "Where's the miserable c*ck sucker?"

(From the book "The Truth About Hillary" by Edward Klein, p. 5 - Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer)

So as the Oldest Voter  on the Web, I am giving some great advice to First Ladies-

“ What Not to Say When You’re in the White House.”
Martha Washington- George, those wooden teeth have to go, I’ve got splinters in my hickies.
Abigail Adams- Is that a musket in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?
Dolly Madison James, Grab my cookies one more time and your dead meat.
Mary Todd Lincoln- Abe, Stop being 3 feet taller than me, it sucks.
Edith Roosevelt- Teddy, that was some rough ride last night. Do me again.
Helen Taft –No Willie, I just don’t feel like playing “ride the elephant” tonight.
Eleanor Roosevelt - FDR, I’ve got a New Deal for you- Don’t ask and I won’t tell what you trained that little dog to do.
Bess Truman –How about passing ME some bucks Harry, you old tight wad!
Jacqueline Kennedy- So these blonde hairs are from a dog? Yeah, that bitch Marilyn.
Nancy Reagan –Enough worship already, Ronnie! I know I'm a Goddess!
Rosalyn Carter –Jimmy, you have more BS than my rose garden.
Barbara Bush – I’m so bushed, and it was wonderful.
Hillary Clinton –WTF- Gimme that tape recorder or you’ll be listening to it out of your ass.
Laura Bush –George, take off that crown right now. You’re making me nervous.
Michele Obama -  Barack, with you and the dog, I know 2 BOzo's. 
Melania Trump- Orange is the new  presidential decorating scheme.


No comments: